• Monoammonium phosphate based dry chemical agent. Capable of fighting Class A, B, C and E fires
• Cylinders compliance to council directive 97/23/EC (PED) and Statutory instrument 1999 No.2001 is certified by BSI (0086).
• Certified by BSI under marine equipment directive.
• High quality polyester paint.
• Controlled discharge.
• Brass nickel plated head valve with simple squeeze operation.
• Unique gauge testing system.
• Unique colour coded handle and base (optional).
• Rechargeable and easy to service.
Ideal Use: Houses, office, buildings, warehouses, farms, wood working area etc.*
|Propellant||95% Nitrogen + 5% Helium|
|Fire Rating||8A 34B||13A 70B||21A 89B||21A 113B||34A 183B||43A 233B||55A 233B|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||18.5 Bar @ 60°C|
|Test Pressure||30 Bar|
|Range of Discharge||4-5m||5-7m||6-7m||7-8m||6-8m||6-8m||6-8m|
|Duration of Discharge||7-9sec||10-12 sec||11-12 sec||13-15 sec||18-20 sec||22-24 sec||28-30 sec|
|Hose Length with Nozzle||N/A||N/A||395mm||457mm||534mm||534mm||617mm|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Cylinder Material||CRCA Steel|
|Height x Diameter (in mm)||337 x 78||385 x 110||420 x 132||408 x 150||520 x 150||515 x 185||620 x 185|
|Approval||CE, Marine Approved|
*High Fire Rating Using Special ABC Powder