Fire Alarm Systems
A fire alarm system is a network of devices that detect and alert people to the presence of a fire. The system is designed to provide early warning of a fire, allowing people to evacuate the building and call the fire department in a timely manner.
The Fire Alarm System is designed to generate warning about the presence of smoke, a toxic gas carbon monoxide, or fire accident. There are different sensors that sense these toxic elements and make an alarm alert people to take caution..
Fire Alarm System Uses
The purpose of the fire alarm system is very important, it alerts the people about the presence of toxic things as well as:
1- They sense the presence of heat, smoke, and fire.
2- Fire alarm systems are equipped with alarms that can be heard and seen, for alerting the audience
.3- They immediately start the protection
function, like activating the fire sprinkler system, etc.
Types of Fire Alarm Systems:
There are different types of fire alarm systems like:
Conventional Fire Alarm
In a conventional alarm system, there are many call points and detectors. There are different zones in the call points for dividing the building into small divisions, to exactly detect the area and reason for fire, and to overcome it easily. Any sort of bell or sound is connected with the control panel for producing sounds. Every zone contains either light, texts, or both. The whole system is controlled by the main unit.
Addressable Alarm system:
Addressable alarm system and conventional alarm system works similarly. The only is that, there is a specific ‘address’ for every detector in the addressable alarm system. This feature helps in detecting the exact call point that triggers the alarm.
The formation of the detection circuit is a loop like, in every loop even 99 devices can be connected. There are different sections for dividing the loops so that if a fault occurs, only a limited area gets damaged and the rest of the area keeps on working properly.
Wireless Fire Alarm, System:
As the name indicates, the wireless alarm system is free from the hassle of wires. All the components are interconnected with the help of radio communications. There is a control panel that operates the whole system.
Fire alarm system components
Fire alarm systems typically include the following components:
- Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP): This is the central hub of the fire alarm system. The FACP receives signals from various detectors and, based on pre-programmed settings, initiates an alarm or other response.
- Smoke Detectors: These are sensors that detect smoke particles in the air. There are several types of smoke detectors, including ionization smoke detectors and photoelectric smoke detectors.
- Heat Detectors: These sensors detect changes in temperature that could indicate a fire. There are two types of heat detectors: fixed temperature detectors and rate-of-rise detectors.
- Sprinklers: These are devices that automatically spray water when they detect heat. Sprinklers are designed to control the spread of fire and protect people and property.
- Manual Pull Stations: These are devices that allow people to manually trigger an alarm. They are typically located near exits and other high-traffic areas.
- Notification Devices: These devices provide an audible and/or visual alert to occupants of the building that a fire has been detected. Examples include horns, strobe lights, and voice alarms.
- Control Modules: These devices provide a way to integrate other systems, such as elevators or HVAC systems, with the fire alarm system. They can also provide additional programming and control capabilities for the FACP.
- Power Supplies: These devices provide electrical power to the fire alarm system. They can be either battery-powered or connected to the building’s electrical system.
- Communication Devices: These devices allow the fire alarm system to communicate with other systems, such as emergency services or building management systems. They can also provide remote monitoring and control capabilities.
Fire alarm systems are installed in various buildings to make sure that they can alert people about any toxic element, which in turn ensures the safety of everything. There are different components of a alarm system. The detectors are present in them which can sense heat, smoke, carbon monoxide, or other toxic elements.
Different types of alarm systems like addressable fire detection systems, conventional detection systems, intelligent fire detection systems, and wireless fire detection systems can be selected for installation in the buildings.
Fire Alarm System Price in Pakistan
The price of a fire alarm system can vary widely depending on a number of factors, including the size of the building, the number of devices (such as smoke detectors, heat sensors, and manual pull stations) needed, the complexity of the system (e.g., whether it needs to be connected to a central monitoring station or has other special features), and the installation costs. But start from Rs 10,000 to 300k with larger and more complex systems tending to cost more.
Adams Fire Tech (Pvt) Ltd is a professional distribuot and supplier of Gent by Honeywell fire alarm and Global Fire Alarm Equipment (GFE) Fire Alarm in Pakistan. Fire Alarm price is governed by your choice of fire alarm i.e, Addressable Fire Alarm System or Conventional Fire Alarm .You can locate us through google for fire alarm near me. Please Contact our sales team or WhatsApp your requirement 03457772324 for fire alarm designing, surveys and free estimate services from a professional fire alarm service provider.
Fire Alarm System in Islamabad / Rawalpindi
Adams Fire Tech (Pvt) Ltd with its head office offers professional fire alarm system designing, surveys, installation and maintenance services in Islamabad / Rawalpindi through its dedicated fire alarm engineering team. You can locate us by near me for best products. We can offer your best brands like Gent by Honeywell fire alarm system and Global Fire Alarm Equipment (GFE) Fire Alarm System.
Fire Alarm System in Lahore
Adams Fire Tech (Pvt) Ltd with its branch offices extends professional fire alarm designing, surveys, installation and maintenance services in Lahore. Dedicated fire alarm teams are always there for any assignment related to fire alarm in Lahore area. Our popular brands are Gent by Honeywell fire alarm and Global Fire Alarm Equipment (GFE) Fire Alarm
Fire Alarm System in Karachi
Fire Alarm in Karachi Metropolitan is thoroughly undertaken by dedicated engineering teams fully supported from Head Office. Services like fire alarm, system designing, surveys, installation and maintenance services in Karachi Metropolitan are professionally offered by our office. Gent by Honeywell fire alarm and Global Fire Alarm Equipment (GFE) Fire Alarm are dealt by us.