SELF CONTROLLED BREATHING APPARATUS (SCBA)
Self Contained Breathing Apparatuses provide respiratory protection while in atmospheres considered to be Immediately Dangerous to Life & Health (IDLH). This may include areas of poor confined space ventilation and otherwise inhibited spaces, hazardous material spills as well as a variety of First Responder activities. Typically, this includes using a face piece, compressed air tank and regulator valve. Standard SCBAs are rated in length of service, usually 30, 45 and 60 minute versions. The Survivair 10-minute Emergency Escape Breathing Apparatus (EEBA) allows workers who find themselves in toxic or oxygen-deficient areas the time they need to safely escape. Be prepared for exposure to toxic substances with first aid and skin protection.
Please contact us via email or call 0345 7772324. Adams Fire Tech (Pvt) Ltd offers you the facility of “One Stop Shop” for all your safety NEEDS INCLUDING self controlled breathing apparatus (SCBA) SET. our products & services are available in all cities of pakistan like Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Faisalabad, Peshawar, faisalabad etc
Scott Safety have over 70 years experience in the design and manufacture of Respiratory Protection Equipment (SCBA). Approved to EN137:2006 Type 2, the Scott Sigma 2 Type 2 SCBA (Self Contained Breathing Apparatus) combines the highest level of respiratory protection in a simple to operate, cost effective piece of equipment that meets the needs of Industrial and Marine firefighters.
Sigma 2 Type 2 SCBA is with proven durability, reliability and appeal is confirmed by an extensive user base who demand a combination of maximum performance and true operational simplicity.
- Proven high performance pneumatic system
- Compact first breath activated demand valve with bypass
- Ergonomically designed lightweight backplate and type 2 harness
- Kevlar blend flame retardant webbing with Kevlar cylinder band
- Wide choice of facemasks from the Vision 3, Promask PP and Panaseal ranges
- Corrosion resistant Nickel plated components
- Simple operation for users
- All components are user serviceable, low cost and easy to maintain
- Will accept wide range of 200 and 300 bar cylinders
- Approved to the MED as a Type 2 set
SCBA (breathing apparatus) Price in Pakistan
SCBA Price ranges from PKR 45,000.00 Upto PKR 350,000.00