SIGMA 2 TYPE 2
Scott Safety have over 70 years experience in the design and manufacture of Respiratory Protection Equipment. Approved to
EN137:2006 Type 2, the Scott Sigma 2 Type 2 Self Contained Breathing Apparatus combines the highest level of respiratory protection in a simple to operate, cost effective piece of equipment that meets the needs of Industrial and Marine firefighters.
Sigma 2 Type 2’s proven durability, reliability and appeal is confirmed by an extensive user base who demand a combination of maximum performance and true operational simplicity.
- Proven high performance pneumatic system
- Compact first breath activated demand valve with bypass
- Ergonomically designed lightweight backplate and type 2 harness
- Kevlar blend flame retardant webbing with Kevlar cylinder band
- Wide choice of facemasks from the Vision 3, Promask PP and Panaseal ranges
- Corrosion resistant Nickel plated components
- Simple operation for users
- All components are user serviceable, low cost and easy to maintain
- Will accept wide range of 200 and 300 bar cylinders
- Approved to the MED as a Type 2 set