NAFFCO stored pressure and cartridge operated water extinguishers are characterized by their high performance, simple method of operation ideal for tackling freely burning materials such as paper, cloth, wood and furniture. These are good general purpose fire extinguishers and widely used for their cost effectiveness.
- Water, a liquid agent only recommended for fighting Class A Fire.
- Kitemark / LPCB certified to BS EN3.
- High quality external polyester paint.
- Thermoplastic internal coating to prevent corrosion.
- Spray nozzle to provide high fire rating.
- Rechargeable and easy to service.
- Unique colour code handle and base (Optional). .
- Controlled discharge.
- Brass nickel chrome plated head valve with simple squeeze operation
- • Unique gauge testing system.
Ideal Use: Schools, Theatres, Apartments, Offices and Dry Goods Store.
* Note: Water Extinguishers are not suitable for life involving electrical risk.