NAFFCO stored pressure and cartridge operated foam extinguishers from Adams Fire Tech are multipurpose, ideal for fires involving volatile liquids and freely burning materials such as paper, cloth, wood and furniture.
Suitable for Class A and Class B fire risks.
|Model||NW 3||NW 3X||NF 6||NFI 6||NF 6X||NF 9||NFI 9||NF 9X|
|Propellant||95% Nitrogen + 5% Helium|
|Fire Rating||8A 70B||8A 70B||21A 144B||21A 144B||21A 144B||21A 183B||21A 183B||21A 183B|
|Working Pressure||14 Bar|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||18.5 Bar @ 60°C|
|Test Pressure||30 Bar|
|Range of Discharge||6m||6m||6m||6-7m||6-7m||7-8m||7-8m||7-8m|
|Duration of Discharge||22-25 sec||25-27 sec||25-27 sec||22-28 sec||30-32 sec||32-35 sec||32-35 sec||35-38 sec|
|Hose Length with Nozzle||N/A||N/A||680 mm||680 mm||680 mm||680 mm||680 mm||610 mm|
|Operating Temperature||+5°C to +60°C|
|Cylinder Material||CRCA Steel Sheet|
|Height x Diameter (in mm)||420×132||610×150||630×185|
|Approval||CE & Marine Approved|
- AFFF (6%) Synthetic Aqueous Film – Forming Foam Agent capable of fighting Class A, B fires.
- Cylinders compliance to council directive 97/23/EC (PED) and Statutory instrument 1999 No.2001 is certified by BSI (0086).
- Certified by BSI under marine equipment directive.
- High quality external polyster paint.
- Thermoplastic internal coating to prevent corrosion
- Spray nozzle to provide high fire rating.
- Controlled discharge.
- Brass nickel chrome plated head valve with simple squeeze operation.
- Unique gauge testing system.
- Unique colour code handle and base (Optional).
- Rechargeable and easy to service.
Ideal Use: Schools, Theaters, Apartments, Offices and Dry Goods Store.
*Note: Water Extinguishers are not suitable for life involving electrical risk.