NAFFCO UL Listed Clean Agent fire extinguishers (HALOTRON) are clean, non-conductive gaseous agent that is an excellent replacement for Halon 1211 extinguishers. Clean Agent is suitable for use on Class A, Class B, and Class C fires.
|Model||N 05L FSA*/|
N 05L FSB**
|N 05L HSA***||N 11L SA*/|
N 11L SB**
|N 15L SA*/|
N 15L SB**
|Agent Capacity||5 lb. (2.27 Kg)||5.5 lb. (2.49 Kg)||11 lb. (5 Kg)||15.5 lb. (7.03 Kg)|
|Propellant||95% Nitrogen + 5% Helium|
|Fire Rating||34B C||5A 55B C||5A 70B C||13A 70B C|
|9 Sec||9 Sec||9 Sec||13 Sec|
|9-15 / 2.7-4.5||9-15 / 2.7-4.5||9-15 / 2.7-4.5||12-18 / 3.7-5.5|
|Operating Pressure||100 psi (689 kPa)||100 psi (689 kPa)||100 psi (689 kPa)||125 psi (862 kPa)|
|Type B:C size I||Type B:C size I||Type B:C size I||Type B:C size II|
|Ship Weight||9.25 lb. (4.2Kg)||10.0 lb. (4.5 Kg)||21.25 lb. (9.6 Kg)||25.75 lb. (11.75 Kg)|
|Unit Height||16.375 in (41.6 cm)||16.375 in (41.6 cm)||17.5 in (44.5 cm)||17.5 in (44.5 cm)|
|Unit Width||6.5 in (16.5 cm)||6.5 in (16.5 cm)||8.625 in (21.9 cm)||8.625 in (21.9 cm)|
|Unit Diameter||4.25 in (10.8 cm)||4.25 in (10.8 cm)||7 in (17.8 cm)||7 in (17.8 cm)|
- * Aluminum Head valve
- ** Brass Head valve
- *** Aluminum head valve with discharge hose
- Residue-free Hydrochlorofluorocarbon gas agent pressurized with argon.
- Typically used for protecting sensitive electronic equipment in offices, classrooms, churches, parking garages and hotel/motel assembly halls and guest areas.
- Also used for protecting sensitive electronic equipment in businesses such as retail stores, light manufacturing facilities,research facilities, auto dealerships, vehicle/aircraft/marine service centers, and manufacturing processes such as painting, dipping, and coating.
- Not suitable for use on fires involving cooking oil and grease. Recommended for use on sensitive electronic equipment.
- Clean Agent Extinguishers are USCG Approved (Marine Application)