- Water, a liquid agent only recommended for fighting Class A Fire Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1841.2, certified by Global-Mark Pty Ltd.
- High quality external polyster paint.
- Thermoplastic internal coating to prevent corrosion
- Spray nozzle to provide high fire rating.
- Controlled discharge
- Brass nickel chrome plated head valve with simple squeeze operation.
- Unique gauge testing system
- Unique colour code handle and base (Optional).
- Rechargeable and easy to serviceIdeal Use: Schools, Theaters, Apartments, Offices and Dry Goods Store*Note: Water based Extinguishers are not suitable for life involving electrical risk
|Extinguisher Capacity||9 Ltr||9 Ltr|
|Propellant||95% Nitrogen + 5% Helium|
|Working Pressure||13.5 Bar|
|Maximum Working Pressure||18.5 Bar @ 60°C|
|Test Pressure||30 Bar|
|Range of Discharge||6 -7 Mtr.||6 -7 Mtr.|
|Duration of Discharge||43 Sec.||45 – 50 Sec.|
|Hose Length with Nozzle||680mm||605mm|
|Operating Temperature||+5°C to +60°C|
|Cylinder Material||CRCA Steel Sheet||Stainless Steel|
|Height & Diameter (mm)||630×185||625×184|