NAFFCO stored pressure and cartridge operated water extinguishers are characterized by their high performance, simple method of operation ideal for tackling freely burning materials such as paper, cloth, wood and furniture. These are good general purpose fire extinguishers and widely used for their cost effectiveness
- Water, a liquid agent only recommended for fighting Class A Fire.
- Cylinders compliance to council directive 97/23/EC (PED) and Statutory instrument 1999 No.2001 is certified by BSI (0086).
- Certified by BSI under marine equipment directive.
- High quality external polyster paint.
- Thermoplastic internal coating to prevent corrosion
- Spray nozzle to provide high fire rating.
- Controlled discharge.
- Brass nickel chrome plated head valve with simple squeeze operation.
- Unique gauge testing system.
- Unique colour code handle and base (Optional).
- Rechargeable and easy to service.
Ideal Use: Schools, Theaters, Apartments, Offices and Dry Goods Store.