NAFFCO stored pressure and cartridge operated foam extinguishers from Adams Fire Tech are multipurpose, ideal for fires involving volatile liquids and freely burning materials such as paper, cloth, wood and furniture.
Suitable for Class A and Class B fire risks.
*LPCB Approval only, External Cartridge Operated.
- AFFF (6%) Synthetic Aqueous Film – Forming Foam Agent capable of fighting Class A, B fires.
- Kitemark / LPCB certified to BS EN3
- High quality external polyster paint.
- Thermoplastic internal coating to prevent corrosion
- Spray nozzle to provide high fire rating.
- Controlled discharge.
- Brass nickel chrome plated head valve with simple squeeze operation.
- Unique gauge testing system.
- Unique colour code handle and base (Optional).
- Rechargeable and easy to service.
Ideal Use: Schools, Theaters, Apartments, Offices and Dry Goods Store.
*Note: Water Extinguishers are not suitable for life involving electrical risk.