Fire Fighting Gloves
Heat resistant gloves are gloves designed to protect the hands from high temperatures and heat exposure. They are typically made of materials that are able to withstand high temperatures without melting or igniting, such as aramid, fiberglass, and silicone. These gloves are commonly used in industries such as welding, blacksmithing, and cooking, as well as for handling hot objects in everyday life.
Types of Fire Fighting Gloves
There are several types of heat-resistant gloves, some of the most common ones include:
- Aramid heat-resistant gloves – Made of aramid fiber, these gloves offer high heat resistance, strength, and durability. They are often used in welding and metalworking applications.
- Silicone heat-resistant gloves – Made of silicone rubber, these gloves are heat-resistant up to high temperatures and are also flexible, making them ideal for handling hot objects. They are commonly used in cooking, baking, and grilling.
- Fiberglass heat-resistant gloves – Made of fiberglass fabric, these gloves offer high heat resistance, strength, and flexibility. They are often used in welding and metalworking applications.
- Aluminized heat-resistant gloves – Made of aluminized fabric, these gloves reflect heat away from the hands and are often used in high-heat applications such as furnace work, welding, and foundry work.
- Leather heat-resistant gloves – Made of leather, these gloves offer moderate heat resistance and are often used in applications such as welding, blacksmithing, and cooking.
It’s important to choose the right type of heat-resistant glove for the specific task and to follow manufacturer’s instructions for usage, care, and replacement to ensure maximum protection.
Fire Fighting Gloves Price in Pakistan
The price of heat resistant gloves can vary widely depending on the type of material, brand, and features. On average, they can range anywhere from PKR 500 to PKR 12,000. Basic heat-resistant gloves made of materials like cotton or leather can cost around 700PKR to 4000PKR, while high-end heat-resistant gloves made of advanced materials like aramid or silicone can cost upwards of 3,000 to 12,000.Contact us