Full body Harness
A full body harness is a personal protective equipment that is worn to provide support and distribute weight evenly across the body in the event of a fall or other emergency. It is typically used in activities such as rock climbing, tree climbing, and construction work.
The harness consists of straps that go around the legs, waist, and chest, and it is secured to a anchor point with a rope or lanyard. Full body harnesses are designed to distribute the impact of a fall over a larger area of the body, reducing the risk of injury. They should be worn properly, with all straps tightened and adjusted according to the manufacturer’s instructions, in order to be effective.more
Types of Full body Harness
There are several types of full body harnesses available, each designed for specific activities or industries. Some common types of full body harnesses include:
- Work positioning harnesses: These harnesses are designed for work at height, such as construction or maintenance tasks. They often have multiple attachment points for tools and equipment, and may also have padded or cushioned areas for added comfort.
- Rescue harnesses: These harnesses are designed for rescue and emergency situations, and may have additional features such as reflective tape and built-in strobe lights for visibility.
- Rock climbing harnesses: These harnesses are designed for rock climbing and mountaineering, and typically have lightweight construction and multiple attachment points for climbing gear.
- Tree climbing harnesses: These harnesses are designed specifically for tree climbing, and may have features such as padded leg loops and adjustable sizing to accommodate different tree diameters.
- Industrial harnesses: These harnesses are designed for use in industrial environments, such as oil rigs or offshore platforms. They may have additional padding or reflective materials to increase visibility and durability.
Full body Harness Price in Pakistan
The price of a full body harness can vary widely depending on the type of harness, the features it offers, and the brand. Entry-level full body harnesses can start at around $35,Contact us for more, while more advanced or specialized harnesses can cost several hundred dollars.
It’s important to keep in mind that the cheapest option may not necessarily be the best value, as lower-quality harnesses may not provide the same level of protection or durability. When purchasing a full body harness, it’s important to consider the type of activities you’ll be using it for, as well as your budget. It’s generally a good idea to invest in a higher-quality harness if you’ll be using it frequently or in hazardous environments, as it can provide added peace of mind and potentially save your life in the event of a fall.