- Monoammonium phosphate based dry chemical agent. Capable of fighting Class A, B, C and E fires.
- Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1841.5, certified by Global-Mark Pty Ltd
- High quality polyester paint.
- Controlled discharge
- Brass nickel plated head valve with simple squeeze operation
- Unique gauge testing system
- Unique colour coded handle and base (optional)
- Rechargeable and easy to service
Ideal Use: Houses, office, buildings, warehouses, farms, wood working area etc.
*Note: Not recommended for use on expensive and delicate equipment like computers, etc.
|Model||1NP-A||2.1NP-A||2.5 NP-A||3NP-A||4.5NP-A||9 NP-A|
|Extinguisher Capacity||1 Kg||2.1 Kg||2.5 Kg||3 Kg||4.5 Kg||9 Kg|
|Propellant||95% Nitrogen + 5% Helium|
|Working Pressure||10 Bar||13.5 Bar||13.5 Bar||13.5 Bar||13.5 Bar||13.5 Bar|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||18.5 Bar @ 60°C|
|Test Pressure||30 Bar|
|Total Weight||2.5 Kg||4.3 kg||4.3 kg||5.95 Kg||8.15 Kg||14.5 Kg|
|Range of Discharge||4-5 mtr.||5-7 mtr.||5-7 mtr.||6-7 mtr.||7-8 mtr.||6-8 mtr.|
|Duration of Discharge||8 Sec.||11 – 14 Sec.||18 – 22 Sec.||13 -14 Sec.||16 – 18 Sec.||22 – 24 Sec.|
|Hose Length with Nozzle||N/A||365 mm||435 mm||435 mm||465 mm||550 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Cylinder Material||CRCA Steel Sheet|
|Height x Diameter (mm)||337 x 78||385 x 110||421 x 120||420 x 132||408 x 150||625 X 185|