Carbon dioxide in gaseous agent, colourless, odourless / non-toxic and provide rapid knock down of industrial fire. It is capable of fighting Class B fire effectively.
• Cylinders compliance to council directive 97/23/EC (PED) and Statutory instrument 1999 No. 2001 is certified by BSI (0086).
• Certified by BSI under marine equipment directive.
• Seamless steel body (Lightweight).
• Controlled discharge.
• Brass head valve with simple squeeze operations provided with pressure relieve disc
• Rechargeable & easy to service.
• Non-conductive agent for electrical use without risk to operator.
• Swivel horn with no freeze burn, with greater directional control of CO2 discharge through horn rotation feature.
• 2Kg is available with the 55B Fire rating as efficient as 5Kg unit.
|Working Pressure||55-60 Bar @ 25°C|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||169 Bar @ 60°C|
|Test Pressure||250 Bar|
|Range of Discharge||4-5m||4-5m||4-5m||4-5m||5-6m||5-6m|
|Duration of Discharge||8-9 sec||8-9 sec||10-12 sec||10-12 sec||10-12 sec||10-12 sec|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Cylinder Material||Carbon Steel||Aluminium||Carbon Steel||Aluminium|
|Height x Diameter (in mm)||610 x 101.6||610 x 101.6||610 x 101.6||572 x 111||760 x 139.7||698 x 152|
|Approval||CE, Marine Approved|